- This is not a remote position. Only local candidates with US work authorization will be considered.
- This is not an entry level position. Only candidates with 3 to 5 years of experience will be considered.
- Only candidates with a strong online portfolio will be considered.
If you qualify for this position, please fill out the form below.
- Meet with clients (in person, by phone, video conference, screen share, etc) to listen, guide, brainstorm ideas & set up goals to design and develop creative & effective web/graphic solutions
- Assist clients with project requests, revisions, and changes
- Present work for review and approval to clients
- Organize, manage, schedule and keep assigned projects within timeline & budgeted hours
- Provide needed artwork for the developer, social media specialist, copywriter, web assistant, motion designer, etc
- Work collaboratively in an environment that values creativity and flexibility
- Knowledge of UI/UX design and prototyping
- Experienced creating user-centered designs by understanding website’s goals & client’s requirements
- Experienced creating wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Understanding of web design & responsive frameworks, including: HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap & WordPress
- Understanding of web experience, web standards, & best practices in web design
- Experienced creating original graphic deliverables for print such as logos, illustrations, posters, flyers, print ads, presentations, brochures, postcards, business cards, etc.
- Experienced creating original graphic deliverables for digital media such as digital ads, digital billboards, email designs, newsletter templates, digital signs, social media graphics & videos, icons, web graphics, infographics, typography, illustrations etc.
- Understand technical differences between print and web requirements
- Excellent photo correction and photo retouch skills
- Strong online portfolio; only candidates with an online presence will be considered
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Problem-solver with ability to thrive in fast-paced & time sensitive environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under minimal supervision
- Ability to work independently and organize and prioritize work
- Must be enthusiastic and professional
- Team player, but also able to work independently
- Must be proactive in the position as well as resourceful
- Must maintain an interest in and working knowledge of trends in web, print, marketing & advertising
- Must stay up to date on relevant software
- Conceptual thinker, Self-motivated to continue research/learning
- Experienced working with Macs
- Proficient in basic computer programs (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Must have experience with Adobe Acrobat & WordPress
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency of Photoshop, InDesign, illustrator, UI/UX design, wireframing and prototyping
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, & web accessibility
- Extensive knowledge of typography, layout, composition, color theory, iconography, & branding
- Strong understanding & implementation of formal elements & design principles
- Bachelors or technical degree in web design/graphic design, digital arts, digital media, or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of experience within a professional agency or services firm
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- M5 Design Studio is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, genetic information, age, pregnancy, disability, or marital status.
- M5 Design Studio is as a smoke & drug free workplace.