Your website is your most important business tool. Let’s put it to work!Besides providing information to your customers, your website should deliver: leads, sales, social media marketing, & email marketing. Let us help you setup an outstanding website that works for you, sets you apart from competitors and increases profits. Fill-out the form or give us a call at 407-968-6296.
ONE WEBSITE, One Solution For All Your Business Needs
Web Design Services Orlando
WordPress is a CMS (content management system), it allows you to publish your own content, interact with your customers, create user profiles, integrate social media, and keep your users informed through RSS feeds.
It’s easy to sell online! We can help you set up a simple to use and professional e-commerce website that can help you sell your products online.
Custom Web Design
Design matters! Trendy and fresh designs will set you apart from your competitors!
Custom Web Development
If you need it, we can build it! Our developers use the latest technology & standards to provide effective web solutions.
Web Design Frequently Asked Questions
Website Basics FAQ's
For a simple website design, you can hire a freelancer starting around $1,500, whereas a small web design company will charge $3,000 to $10,000 and a large web design company will charge $16,000 and up (with at least a one year contract).
Website costs vary depending on the business’s needs and goals for the site. Some of the factors that determine the cost of your website are: the type of website you need (online store, educational platform, informational website, personal portfolio, etc), the website’s features (social media or newsletter integration, features for online payments or bookings, etc.), and the level of customization since websites that use generic templates and features tend to be less expensive.
For more information on this topic, visit our article “How Much Does a Website Cost?”
A small business can spend monthly about $90 to $150 USD in web maintenance. This translates to a yearly cost of around $1,080.00 to $1,800. These fees include updates, security and database backups. Maintenance of a larger, more complex website will have a much higher cost, starting at $2,500 monthly.
From research to launching, a website usually takes between 2 to 4 months. However, this will depend on the type of website, features and amount of content you choose to have on your website.
Web Design Process FAQ’s
At M5 Design Studio our process consists of the following phases:
- SEO & Market Research: We gather data on your competitors in the area and about your target audience, and we use this information as the foundation of our design process. This is how we ensure your website is built to be seen by your potential clients, and to stand out from your competitors.
- Wireframe & Layout Proposal: The wireframe is the skeleton of the website, and we will use it to show what your website will include in terms of functionality. It indicates where sliders, buttons, text, images, contact forms, social media icons and everything else will be placed on your website. The layout, on the other hand, will show you how colors, fonts and icons will look on your website. In this phase, we present wireframes and layouts to clients, and we take your feedback to ensure we build a website that incorporates your vision.
- Website Development: This constitutes the actual coding of the website. Simply put, this is where the previously presented layout comes to life.
- Website Migration: Here we take care of migrating your website to your domain, so that it is live in the cyberspace.
- SEO Strategy Implementation: Having your website on the web is only half the work, since the most important part is getting your website in front of your potential customers. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) means using best practices to bring your website to the top of search engines such as a Google and Bing.