Google My Business Rejected Post FAQ’s
Why is my Google Business Post rejected?
If you already made sure there is no phone number or URL in the text of your post, other reasons for rejected Google My Business posts include the following:
- Spam, false claims, or false representation
- Off-topic post that doesn’t pertain to your business
- Duplicate content
- Inappropriate content
- Offensive language
What are the Google My Business post guidelines?
The Google My Business post guidelines outline what type of content you can post to your account. Posts should be relevant to your business, truthful, and appropriate to a wide audience. Google My Business will reject posts that don’t adhere to the guidelines. View the full Google My Business Post Content Policy here.
Why are my Google My Business posts not showing?
If you already tried editing the content of your post and submitting it a few different ways and your Google My Business post still is not showing, you may be having one of the following issues:
- You have not verified your business location with a postcard to the business.
- You are using the wrong size image. Upload an image that’s 405 x 305 pixels.
- If you are using an image with text on it, these are sometimes rejected. Try replacing it for an image with no text.
- You have more than 10 locations and local posting has been disabled.
If you still are unsure why your posts aren’t showing, it will be worth your time to chat with Google My Business support to find out what answers they have for you.