Web Design Process FAQ’s
What is the web design process like?
At M5 Design Studio our process consists of the following phases:
- SEO & Market Research: We gather data on your competitors in the area and about your target audience, and we use this information as the foundation of our design process. This is how we ensure your website is built to be seen by your potential clients, and to stand out from your competitors.
- Wireframe & Layout Proposal: The wireframe is the skeleton of the website, and we will use it to show what your website will include in terms of functionality. It indicates where sliders, buttons, text, images, contact forms, social media icons and everything else will be placed on your website. The layout, on the other hand, will show you how colors, fonts and icons will look on your website. In this phase, we present wireframes and layouts to clients, and we take your feedback to ensure we build a website that incorporates your vision.
- Website Development: This constitutes the actual coding of the website. Simply put, this is where the previously presented layout comes to life.
- Website Migration: Here we take care of migrating your website to your domain, so that it is live in the cyberspace.
- SEO Strategy Implementation: Having your website on the web is only half the work, since the most important part is getting your website in front of your potential customers. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) means using best practices to bring your website to the top of search engines such as a Google and Bing.