Via: @Smashing Magazine
Invoicing is not a fun task, it’s a necessary one: by keeping clients informed of your expectations, you will get paid punctually and reinforce your professionalism. here are some general guidelines, best practices and examples that will help you make sure your invoices are up to spec:
- include your company name, your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Date and invoice number
- include client’s name, company’s name and address.
- Itemized list of services
- Include your terms: how they have to pay,when they need to pay and what happens if they are late. Release of copyrights should also be included.
- Thank your client, make them feel appreciated.
For full article and great examples visit www.smashingmagazine.com