Orlando WordPress Design: WordPress Sliders
How to add a slider to a WordPress website?
How to feature posts in a WordPress website?
If you want to feature posts, pages, & media images in your WordPress website the plugins below will help you create elegant sliders in a breeze.
- Shortcode for all slides
- Shortcode for a gallery’s slides
- Shortcode for the images of a WordPress post/page
- Hardcode into any plugin/theme with PHP
- Multiple parameters for shortcode/hardcode to customize each slideshow
Smooth Slider is a WordPress Plugin for creating a dynamic slideshow/s for featured Posts, Pages, Media Images and Custom Post Types on a WordPress site.
- Supports Responsive Design
- Six transition effects
- Custom Slider, Category Slider and Recent Posts Slider supported ( Template tags, Shortcode and Widget available )
- Slider Preview in admin panel
- Search Engine Optimized Slideshow
- Full control over the looks thru the Settings Panel
The Easing Slider comes with various options that allow you to choose different sources to get the images from and also multiple styling options so that you”ll never have to edit any files directly & with ease.
- Custom fields from a particular category
- Custom fields from all categories
- Selected images from the plugins “Custom Images” section.
- Link images to URLs.
- Pagination with custom icons
- Next/previous buttons
- Choose between three different shadow types
- 7 different types of preloading icons (or use none)
- Padding & border settings
Add a jQuery Coda Slider to any WordPress post or page configured with custom metabox options, shortcode or template tag.
- Metabox Options
- Admin Options
- Template Tag
The WP-Cycle plugin allows you to upload images from your computer, which will then be used to generate a jQuery Cycle Plugin slideshow of the images.
Each image can also be given a URL which, when the image is active in the slideshow, will be used as an anchor wrapper around the image, turning the image into a link to the URL you specified. The slideshow is set to pause when the user hovers over the slideshow images, giving them ample time to click the link.
This plugin creates a Slideshow/Slider with post thumbnails in your posts configured for a particular category of your WordPress.
It can be integrated anywhere on your Blog/Website. The WP Nivo Slider shows your chosen Blog Posts from a specific Category.